Amazon S3 Help
From Znode Knowledge Base
- Login to AWS with your valid Amazon S3 credentials at https://aws.amazon.com/
- Select "AWS Management" console from My Account section.
- Click on the "Services" option available on the header. Select "S3" as shown below.
- Click on "Create Bucket" option and add details. Once you've successfully created a Bucket, you will be shown a list of your Buckets.
- Click on "My Security Credentials" as highlighted below.
- Click on "Create New Access Key" to download a .CSV file containing the new Access Key
- The "Storage Account Name" corresponds to your Media Setting's Access Key.
- The "Primary Access Key" corresponds to Media Setting's Secret Key.
- The "Bucket Name" corresponds to Media Setting's Bucket Name