From Znode Knowledge Base
- Login to the Dashboard with your valid Microsoft Azure credentials to https://manage.windowsazure.com/
- Click on "Storage"
- Then, click "New" to reveal the Quick Create menu. Complete the additional fields and press "Create Storage Account" to continue
- After a Storage Account is successfully created, you're going to see something like the screen below.
- Next, click on the "Storage Account" link
- Click on the "Manage Access Key" link.
- The "Storage Account Name" corresponds to your Media Setting's Access Key.
- The "Primary Access Key" corresponds to Media Setting's Secret Key.
- Click on the "Container" tab to create new container.
- The Container Name will be your "Azure Bucket Name" in Multifront's Media Setting