From Znode Knowledge Base
Submit a Support Ticket
Admin > Payment Methods
The Payment Methods section of Multifront allows the Site Administrator to add and manage different payment options and configure payment gateway settings.
The following Payment Methods are supported in Multifront:
- Collect On Delivery
- Credit Card
- PayPal Express
- Payment Gateways
- Authorize.Net, Braintree, CyberSource, PayFlow, Paymentech, Paypal, Stripe, Two Checkout, WorldPay
Payment Method Details
|Select Profile||Admin must select User Profile(s) to associate with the Payment Method. Payment Options are displayed based on a Customers associated User Profile.|
|Select Payment Type||Select payment type and enter appropriate Payment Method details. Payment Methods will not be available if they have not been fully completed.|
|Display Setting||If "Yes", Payment Method will appear during Check to Associated User Profiles|
|Display Order||Payment Methods with a lower number are displayed first.|
Add Payment Method
Admin > Payment Methods > "Add New" button
- Add Payment Method Details. Make sure to select "Enable this payment option during checkout", if appropriate.
- Based on the Payment Type, additional details may be required. The "Credit Cards" and "Paypal Express" Type will require additional configuration of the Merchant Gateway Settings.
- Save progress using the "Save" button. Page will reload confirming your action.
- New Payment Method is now added.
Edit Payment Method
Admin > Payment Methods > "Edit" action
- Edit Payment Method
- Save progress using the "Save" action. Page will reload with action confirmation.
- Existing Payment Method is now edited.
Delete Payment Method
Admin > Payment Methods > "Delete" action
- Page will reload with action confirmation.
- Payment Method is now deleted.