From Znode Knowledge Base
Submit a Support Ticket
OMS > Warehouses
Warehouses track the inventory of your Products. When Inventory is created for the first time, your SKU will become associated with a Warehouse by default. Then, when a Product is purchased, the inventory assigned to the SKU is updated.
- Warehouses are used as the originating address when calculating shipping.
- Admins can associate alternate Warehouses to an SKU. In the event the primary Warehouses is out of stock, inventory will be used from the alternate Warehouses.
- Admins can choose not to associate an SKU to a Warehouses.
|Code||Unique Code associated a Warehouse.|
|Name||Internal reference name|
|Address Details||Warehouses address details. Used as shipping origin.|
OMS > Warehouses > "Add New" button
- Complete Warehouses details
- Save progress with the "Save" button. The "Associated SKUs" tab now appears. You can view which SKU's have been associated with the Warehouse here.
Associate Inventory to Warehouses
- Browse for SKU using "Browse" button
- Complete Inventory details, making sure to select to appropriate "Warehouse"
- Save progress using the "Save" button
- The Inventory list can be edited using the edit action
OMS > Warehouses > "Edit" action
- Update Warehouse details
- Save progress with the "Save" button.
OMS > Warehouses > "Delete" action
- Page will reload with action confirmation.
- Warehouse is now deleted.