Release Notes 126.96.36.199
- 1 Release Notes / Version 188.8.131.52 / November 29, 2019
- 2 Enhancements
- 3 Issues Resolved
Release Notes / Version 184.108.40.206 / November 29, 2019
[ZPD-6797/ZPD-7902/ZPD-6795] - Performance: Publish
Administration / Commerce
User guide for Catalog Publish Enhancement
When a catalog is published, a product attribute XML used to get generated with the details of all the attributes. This used to happen after every catalog publish.
Therefore to increase the performance of the Publish process and to reduce the publish completion time, now whenever a catalog will be published, the application would update the values of only the product attributes which were changed in the generated product attribute XML from second publish onwards.
[ZPD-7337/ZPD-7209] - Product Page Code Optimizations
User guide for PDP Performance and Display Order Of Attribute
The code of the individual product page for configurable products has been optimized to a larger extent. This has increased the performance of the Configurable Product Page on the web-store.
Also, the order in which the attributes will be displayed on the Configurable Product Page on the web-store will now depend on the display order of attribute values saved from the Product Attributes module for the respective attributes.
[ZPD-7464/ZPD-7465] - Performance: Cart & Checkout pages
Shopper Experience / Commerce
User guide for Performance: Cart & Checkout pages
The code of the Cart, Checkout, and Order processing areas have been optimized to a larger extent. This has not only increased the performance of the Cart and Checkout pages but has also reduced the order processing time.
[ZPD-7102] - Admin - After saving certain changes to products from various areas, the status of the products do not use to display as Draft. To resolve this issue,
- Following were added
- PimProductId property in AddOnProductDetailModel.cs
- PimProductId property in PriceSKUModel.cs
- PimProductId property in SKUPriceDeleteModel.cs
- PimProductId property in ParameterModel.cs
- SaveProductAsDraft method in ProductAssociationHelper.cs
- PimProductId property in ParentProductAssociationModel.cs
- PimProductId property in PriceSKUViewModel.cs
- Changes were made
- CreateSEODetails, UpdateSEODetails, productAssociationHelper and ProductAssociationHelper methods of SEOService.cs file
- AssociateProduct, UnassociateProduct, UpdateAssociatedProduct, AssignLinkProduct, UnassignLinkProduct, UpdateAssignLinkProducts, AssignPersonalizedAttributes, UnassignPersonalizedAttributes, AddCustomField, UpdateCustomField, DeleteCustomField, AssociateAddon, DeleteAssociatedAddons, CreateAddonProductDetail, DeleteAddonProductDetails, UpdateProductAddonAssociation, UpdateAddonDisplayOrder and CreateProductChildAddonProductAssociation methods of ProductService.cs file
- ZnodePimProduct method of ProductAssociationHelper.cs
- AddSKUPrice, UpdateSKUPrice, ProductAssociationHelper and DeleteSKUPrice methods of PriceService.cs file
- DeleteAddonProduct, AssociateAddonProduct and DeleteAddonProductDetail methods of ProductAgent.cs
- DeleteSKUPrice method of PriceAgent.cs file
- DeleteAddonProduct, AssociateAddonProduct and DeleteAddonProductDetail methods of IProductAgent.cs
- DeleteSKUPrice method of IPriceAgent.cs file
- DeleteAddonProduct, AssociatedAddonProduct and UnassociateAddonProducts methods of ProductsController.cs file
- SEODetails, SEODetailsOfProduct, SEODetails and GetSEOTypeName methods of SEOController.cs file
- AddSKUPrice, EditSKUPric, DeleteSKUPrice and DeleteTierPrice methods of PriceController.cs file
- GetProductSEODetails, GetProductDefaultSEODetails and AssociateAddonProducts methods of Products.ts file
- ProductSEO.cshtml file
[ZPD-7444/ZLMC-881] - Web store - The Znode web stores used to throw a script error on all the pages when the web store was opened on the latest version of Chrome (77). To resolve this issue, changes were made in event.js and event.min.js files.
[ZPD-7882/ZLMC-963] - Admin & Web store - When a CMS page was disabled, it used to display a blank page on the web-store instead of a 404 error page. To resolve this issue, changes were made in the ContentPageSeoType method of the SearchService.cs file.
[ZPD-7294/ZLMC-832] - Admin - Admin users were not being able to save the value of Global Attributes through the Mozilla browser. To resolve this issue, changes were made in
- _ActionRow.cshtml file
- _DefaultValues.cshtml file
- _DefaultValuesRow.cshtml file
- _ValidationRule.cshtml file
- ShowDefaultValueEditMode, ValidateAndSaveDefaultAttributeValue, SetDeleteValueOnDeleteClick, SaveEditButtonClick and BindDefaultValueSaveClick of GlobalAttribute.ts file
[ZPD-7758/ZLMC-946] - Admin & Web store - When two or more coupons are created for different categories then only the first coupon used to work. To resolve this issue, changes were made in the ApplyDiscount method of the ZnodeCartPromotionPercentOffCategory file.
[ZPD-7852] - Admin - The Stack Trace Filter did not used to work for the Application Logs list. To resolve this issue, changes were made in,
- FilterKeys.cs file
- ReplaceFilterKeys method of LogMessageService.cs file
[ZPD-7874] - Product details did not use to get updated in MongoDB if the Product’s status was Draft. To resolve this issue, changes were made in Znode_InsertUpdatePimCatalogProductDetail stored procedure.
[ZPD-7884/ZLMC-965] - Order Summary Section Changes on Checkout Page To implement this enhancement, changes were made in _TotalTable.cshtml file.
[ZPD-7887/ZLMC-966] - Web store - When 2 or more customers with a different profile used to apply promotion, then the promotion did not use to work for the second and following customers. To resolve this issue, changes were made in CalculateEachPromotion method of ZnodeCartPromotionManager.cs file.
[ZPD-7918/ZLMC-972] - The publish status of Catalog used to get saved before it’s index was created, because of which admin users were able to publish other elements (like products) after the Catalog publish status was saved and before the index was created. Due to this the publish process used to save incomplete details. To resolve this issue, changes were made in the Publish, PreviewCatalog and PublishCatalogForPreview methods of CatalogService.cs file. Therefore now, admin users will be able to publish only one element at a time.
[ZPD-7926/ZLMC-975] - Admin - The Product publish count column used to display 0 value in some scenarios even after the Catalog was published successfully. To resolve this issue,
- Changes were made in:
- Publish method of ProductService.cs file
- PublishProduct method of ProductAgent.cs file
- ErrorCodes.cs file
- ResourceConstants.cs file
- PIM_Resources.Designer.cs file
- Following were added:
- CheckCatalogOrCategoryPublishAlreadyInProgress method in ProductService.cs file
[ZPD-8020/ZLMC-989/ZPD-8026/ZLMC-998] - Web store - 'Percent Off Category' promotion/coupon did not used to work when more than one promotion/coupon was created with the same 'Minimum Order Amount' value. To resolve this issue, changes were made in the ApplyDiscount method of the ZnodeCartPromotionPercentOffCategory file.