SSRS is used in Znode for reporting purposes. Please find the below settings to Configure SSRS:
Start Menu → Programs → Microsoft SQL Server (2008/2014/2016...) Configuration Tools → Reporting Services Configuration Manager
In order to install the initial setup/configuration of SSRS or to modify the configuration of an existing installation, you need to start the “Reporting Services Configuration Manager”. The Configuration Manager can largely be treated as a wizard as you move down the tabs on the left side of the window.
- Set the Service Account. For local install we can rely on local account but it is strongly recommended to use Domain user account on the production server.
- Once you’ve made you selection and entered logon details click the Apply button.
- Move to the Web Service URL and either accept the default or change the Virtual Directory and Web Service Site identification details.
- After you’ve clicked Apply, the Results section will confirm the Virtual Directory has been created and the URL reserved. If any issue occur please resolve them before proceeding further.
- Click the Database Tab. Select existing database or create a new database for SSRS.
Create New Database for SSRS
- Click the Change Database to open the Report Server Database Configuration Wizard. Then, click the "Next" button.
- Enter the Server Name and connection details for the SQL server which will hold the SSRS database. Then, and Click "Next".
- Enter the Database and Temp Database Names. Pick your language and pick whether SSRS should be in "Native" or "SharePoint Integration Mode".
- For local install we will choose "Native Mode".
- Click "Previous" to make any changes. Click "Next" to proceed further.
- To enable apply button make some changes in URL name