From Znode Knowledge Base
Revision as of 09:53, 22 January 2020 by KB
Submit a Support Ticket
Admin > Payment Methods
The Payment Methods section of the admin application allows the Site Administrator to add and manage different payment options and configure payment gateway settings.
The following Payment Methods are supported in Znode:
- Charge On Delivery
- Purchase Order
- PayPal Express
- Amazon Pay
- Credit Card
- Chase Paymentech
Payment Method Details
|Select Payment Type||Users can select the type of payment said payment method should support.|
|Payment Code||Users can add a unique code which differentiates different payment method.|
|Payment Display Name||Users can add a name which will be displayed on the webstore for the said payment method.|
|Display Setting||Users can enable this option to display the said payment method on the webstore.|
|Hide Billing Address||Users can enable this option to hide billing address section for the said payment method from the checkout page of the webstore.|
|Display Order||Users can set the display order of the said payment method. The sequence in which the payment methods are displayed on the webstore depends on this order.|
|Enable OAB||Users can enable this option, to allow the customers to place the OAB orders using the said payment method. Any changes made for this field gets applied to all the stores which use the said payment method. This field is available for Purchase Order, Charge On Delivery and Invoice Me payment types.|
Add Payment Method
Admin > Payment Methods > "Add New" button
- Add Payment Method Details. Make sure to select "Enable this payment option during checkout", if appropriate.
- Based on the Payment Type, additional details may be required. The "Credit Cards" and "Paypal Express" Type will require additional configuration of the Merchant Gateway Settings.
- Save progress using the "Save" button. Page will reload confirming your action.
- New Payment Method is now added.
Edit Payment Method
Admin > Payment Methods > "Edit" action
- Edit Payment Method
- Save progress using the "Save" action. Page will reload with action confirmation.
- Existing Payment Method is now edited.
Delete Payment Method
Admin > Payment Methods > "Delete" action
- Page will reload with action confirmation.
- Payment Method is now deleted.